Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- A prospective, randomised study comparing laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy versus fenestration and coagulation in patients with endometriomas.Fertil Steril. 2004; 82: 1633-1637
- Randomized clinical trial of two laparoscopic treatments of endometriomas: cystectomy versus drainage and coagulation.Fertil Steril. 1998; 70: 1176-1180
- Endometriosis: modern surgical management to improve fertility.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2003; 17: 275-287
- Excisional surgery versus ablative surgery for ovarian endometriomata.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005; (CD004992)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004992.pub2
- A quantitative overview of controlled trials in endometriosis-associated infertility.Fertil Steril. 1993; 59: 963-970
- Laparoscopic surgery for subfertility associated with endometriosis.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002; (CD001398)https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD001398
- Medical management of endometriosis and infertility.Fertil Steril. 2000; 73: 1089-1096
- Laparoscopic surgery in infertile women with minimal or mild endometriosis. Canadian Collaborative Group on Endometriosis.N Engl J Med. 1997; 24: 217-222
- Ablation of lesions or no treatment in minimal-mild endometriosis in infertile women: a randomized trial. Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio dell’Endometriosi.Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1332-1334
- Endometriosis: current and future medical therapies.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2008; 22: 275-306