Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Outcome of fetal talipes following in utero sonographic diagnosis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2001; 18: 437-440
- Amnioexchange for fetuses with gastroschisis: is it effective?.J Pediatr Surg. 2007; 42: 777-782
Offerdal K, Jebens N, Blaas HGK, Eik-Nes SH. Prenatal ultrasound detection of talipes equinovarus in a non-selected population of 49 314 deliveries in Norway. Ultrasound Ostet Gynecol. Published online in Wiley InterScience www.interscience.wiley.com. doi: 10.1002/uog.4079.
- Clinical outcome of congenital talipes equinovarus diagnosed antenatally by ultrasound.J Bone Joint Surg. 2000; 82-B: 876-880
- Fetal gastrointestinal abnormalities.in: James D.K. Steer P.J. Weiner C.P. Gonik B. High risk pregnancy. Management options. 3rd edn. Philadelphia, 2006: 422-433 ([Chapter 20])