Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Fetal fibronectin testing for reducing the risk of preterm birth.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008 Oct 8; : CD006843
- Cervical assessment by ultrasound for preventing preterm delivery.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Jul 8; : CD007235
- The EPICure study: outcomes to discharge from hospital for infants born at the threshold of viability.Pediatrics. October 2000; 106: 659-671
- Epidemiology and causes of preterm birth.Lancet. 2008 Jan 5; 371: 75-84
- Childhood outcomes after prescription of antibiotics to pregnant women with spontaneous preterm labour: 7-year follow-up of the ORACLE II trial.Lancet. 2008 Oct 11; 372: 1319-1327
Norman JE, Mackenzie F, Owen P, et al. Progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in twin pregnancy (STOPPIT): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study and meta-analysis. Lancet June 09; 373(9680): 2034–40.
- Critical care decisions in fetal and neonatal medicine: ethical issues.(published Thu 16 Nov 2006)
RCOG Green top guidelines 1b preterm labour, tocolytic drugs. London: RCOG, Oct 2002.
RCOG Green top guidelines 7 Respiratory Distress Syndrome, antenatal corticosteroids. London: RCOG, Feb 2004.
- Systematic review of progesterone for the prevention of preterm birth in singleton pregnancies.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2009; 88: 1180-1189