Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Fetal macrosomia in non-diabetic mothers: antenatal diagnosis and delivery outcome.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2009; 29: 206-208
- Suspicion and treatment of the macrosomic fetus: a review.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 193: 332-346
- Induction of labour for suspected fetal macrosomia (Cochrane review).in: The Cochrane library. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK2006
- Clinical and ultrasound prediction of macrosomia in diabetic pregnancy.BJOG. 1996; 103: 747-754
- Risk factors for macrosomia and its clinical consequences: a study of 350,311 pregnancies.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2003; 111: 9-14
- Confidential enquiry into stillbirths and deaths in infancy: 6th annual report.Maternal and Child Heath Research Consortium, London1997
- The peri-partum management of pregnancies with macrosomic babies weighing ≥ 4,500 g at a tertiary University Hospital.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2007; 27: 267-270
- The effectiveness and costs of elective cesarean delivery for fetal macrosomia diagnosed by ultrasound.JAMA. 1996; 276: 1480-1486
- Expectant management versus labor induction for suspected fetal macrosomia: a systematic review.Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 100: 997-1002
- Recurrence of fetal macrosomia in non-diabetic pregnancies.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2007; 27: 374-378