Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Bersten A. Soni N. Oh's intensive care manual. 6th edn. Butterworth-Heinemann, 2008
- Definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis. The ACCP/SCCM Consensus Conference Committee. American College of Chest Physicians/Society of Critical Care Medicine.Chest. 1992; 101: 1644-1655
- Saving mothers' lives: reviewing maternal deaths to make motherhood safer: 2006–08. The Eighth Report on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths in the United Kingdom.BJOG. 2011; 118: 1-203
- Critical care in obstetrics.Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2008; 22: 761-996
Female admissions (aged 16–50 years) to adult, general critical care units in England Wales and Northern Ireland, reported as ‘currently pregnant’ or ‘recently pregnant’. 1 January 2007–31 December 2007 ICNARC, 2009. www.oaa-anaes.ac.uk/assets/_managed/editor/File/Reports/ICNARC_obs_report_Oct2009.pdf .
- Bacterial sepsis in pregnancy. Green-top guideline No. 64a.RCOG, London2012
- Pulmonary pathophysiology: the essentials.7th edn. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008
- Outcomes of severe pregnancy-related liver disease: refining the role of transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2010; 10: 2520-2526