Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Unusual manifestations and complications of endometriosis – spectrum of imaging findings.Pict Rev AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: WS34-46
- Large ovarian endometriomas.Hum Reprod. 1996; 11: 641-646
- Laparoscopic management of ureteral endometriosis in case of moderate-severe hydroureteronephrosis.Fertil Steril. 2010; 93: 46-51
- Ectopic endometrium in human foetuses is a common event and sustains the theory of mullerianosis in the pathogenesis of endometriosis, a disease that predisposes to cancer.J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2009; 28: 49
- The impact of ovarian reserve after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy versus three-stage management in patient with endometriomas: a prospective randomised study.Fertil Steril. 2010; 94: 71-77
- ‘Waiting for Godot’: a commonsense approach to the medical treatment of endometriosis.Hum Reprod. 2011; 26: 3-13
- Endometriosis: pathogenesis and treatment.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014; 10: 261-275
- Surgical strategy in endometriosis.Best Pract Res Clin Obstetrics Gynaecol. 2012; 27: 381-392