Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Clinical risk factors for ovarian torsion.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2015 Oct; 35: 721-725
- Uterine sarcomas: a review.Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Jan; 116: 131-139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2009.09.023
- Management of ovarian cysts and cancer in pregnancy.Facts Views Vis Obgyn. 2015; 7: 25-31
- Incidence and survival of gynecologic sarcomas in England.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2015 Jun; 25: 850-857
- Tuboovarian abscess. Factors associated with operative intervention after failed antibiotic therapy.J Reprod Med. 2013 Mar–Apr; 58: 101-106
- A critical assessment of morcellation and its impact on gynecologic surgery and the limitations of the existing literature.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Jun; 212: 717-724
- Gynaecological cancers in pregnancy.Lancet. 2012 Feb 11; 379: 558-569
- 2014 FIGO staging for ovarian, fallopian tube and peritoneal cancer.Gynecol Oncol. Jun 2014; 133: 401-404
- Laparoscopy versus laparotomy in the management of adnexal masses during pregnancy.Fertil Steril. 1999; 71: 955-960
- Management of adnexal masses in pregnancy.Obstet Gynaecol. 2006; 8: 14-19