Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Abdominal pain as a cause of acute admission to hospital.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 1992; 37: 389-393
- NICE clinical guideline. Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage: diagnosis and initial management. December 2012
- An update on the diagnosis and management of ovarian torsion.The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. 2012; 14: 229e36
- Gynaecological examinations: guidelines for specialist practice. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists,
2002https://elearning.rcog.org.uk/sites/default/files/Communication%20skills/rcog_gynaeexams4.pdfDate accessed: September 22, 2020
Knight M, Clarke B, Head C, et al. Saving lives, improving mothers' care: Lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland confidential enquiries into maternal deaths and morbidity 2015-17. https://www.npeu.ox.ac.uk/downloads/files/mbrrace-uk/reports/MBRRACE-UK%20Maternal%20Report%202019%20-%20WEB%20VERSION.pdf.
- Adnexal torsion: a literature review.Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2010; 150: 8-12
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Guideline. BASHH,
- Management of suspected ovarian masses in premenopausal women. Green-top guideline No. 62.RCOG/BSGE Joint Guideline, LondonNovember 2011
- Chronic pelvic pain, initial management. Green-top guideline No. 41.RCOG, LondonNovember 2012
- A review of evidence-based management of uterine fibroids.TOG. 2016; 18: 33-42