Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-V).5th edn. APA, Washington DC2013
- Endicott. Using the daily record of severity of problems as a screening instrument for premenstrual syndrome.Obstet Gynecol. 2007; 109: 1068-1075
- Classification of premenstrual disorders as proposed by the International Society for Premenstrual Disorders.Menopause Int. 2012; 18: 43-47
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for premenstrual syndrome.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 6: CD001396
- Consensus group of the International Society for Premenstrual Disorders. ISPMD consensus on the management of premenstrual disorders.Arch Womens Ment Health. 2013; 16: 279-291
- Towards a consensus on diagnostic criteria, measurement and trial design of the premenstrual disorders: the ISPMD Montreal consensus.Arch Womens Ment Health. 2011; 14: 13-21
- Management of premenstrual syndrome (Green-top Guideline No. 48).RCOG, London2016
- Depression and hormone therapy.Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 47: 428-436
- Premenstrual syndrome.Lancet. 2008; 371: 1200-1210