Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
Babjuk M, Babjuk M, Burger M, et al. EAU Guidelines on urological trauma.
- Delayed recognition of lower urinary tract injuries following hysterectomy for benign indications: a NSQIP-based study.Am J Obstet Gynecol United States. 2019; 221: 132.e1-132.e13
- Urological complications following gynaecological surgery.Obstet Gynaecol Reprod Med. 2018; (Available from: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ogrm.2018.12.002): 1-6
- Prevention and management of urologic injury during gynecologic laparoscopy.Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol England. 2016; 28: 323-328
- Timing of diagnosis of complex lower urinary tract injury in the 30-day postoperative period following benign hysterectomy.Am J Obstet Gynecol United States. 2021; 224: 502.e1-502.e10
- Evaluation of strategies to prevent urinary tract injury in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery: a systematic review.J Minim Invasive Gynecol United States. 2021; 28: 684-691.e2
- Bladder injury during cesarean delivery.Curr Womens Health Rev. 2013; 9: 70-76
- Occurrence of and risk factors for urological intervention during benign hysterectomy: analysis of the national surgical quality improvement program database.Urology United States. 2016; 97: 66-72