Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Effect of COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns on planned cancer surgery for 15 tumour types in 61 countries: an international, prospective, cohort study.Lancet Oncol. 2021 Nov; 22: 1507-1517
- Mortality and pulmonary complications in patients undergoing surgery with perioperative SARS-CoV-2 infection: an international cohort study.Lancet. 2020 Jul 4; 396: 27-38
- Classification of surgical complications: a new proposal with evaluation in a cohort of 6336 patients and results of a survey.Ann Surg. 2004; 240: 205-213
- Aviation and healthcare: a comparative review with implications for patient safety.JSRM Open. 2016; 7: 1-10
- Clinical governance and the drive for quality improvement in the new NHS in England.BMJ. 1998; 317: 61-65