Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Mesh complications: best practice in diagnosis and treatment.Ther Adv Urol. 2020; 121756287220942993
- First do no harm: the report of the independent medicines and medical devices safety review.2020
- Landmarks in vaginal mesh development: polypropylene mesh for treatment of SUI and POP.Nat Rev Urol. 2019; 16: 675-689
- Management of complications of mesh surgery.Obstet Gynaecol Reprod Med. 2019; 29: 314-319
Shawer et al. Video: “Trans-obturator tape removal; vaginal and groin dissection,” showing the surgical steps of total removal of a trans-obturator tape. Presented and published by at the ICS 2021 conference. https://youtu.be/nQbxymkihd8.