Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- A new method to assess fetal head descent in labor with transperineal ultrasound.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2009; 33: 313-319
- Cerebroplacental ratio assessment in early labor in uncomplicated term pregnancy and prediction of adverse perinatal outcome: prospective multicenter study.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019 Apr; 53: 481-487
- Prelabor and intrapartum Doppler ultrasound to predict fetal compromise.Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM. 2021 Nov; 3100479
- Impact of intrapartal ultrasound to assess fetal head position and station on the type of obstetrical interventions at full cervical dilatation.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2012 May; 25: 484-488
- Sonographic prediction of vaginal delivery in prolonged labor: a two-center study.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2014 Feb; 43: 195-201
- Intrapartum umbilical artery Doppler velocimetry as a predictor of adverse perinatal outcome: a systematic review.Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 1999 Aug; 106: 783-792
- ISUOG Practice Guidelines: intrapartum ultrasound.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 52: 128-139
- Is cerebroplacental ratio a marker of impaired fetal growth velocity and adverse pregnancy outcome?.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2017 Jun; 216 (606.e1–606.e10)
- Angle of progression measured using transperineal ultrasound for prediction of uncomplicated operative vaginal delivery: systematic review and meta-analysis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2022 Sep; 60: 338-345
- Patterns of brain injury in neonates exposed to perinatal sentinel events.Pediatrics. 2008 May; 121: 906-914