Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Pre-eclampsia: pathophysiology and clinical implications.BMJ. 2019; 366: l2381
- Current management of recurrent pregnancy loss.Obstet Gynecol. 2022; 24: 260-271
- Antiplatelet agents for preventing pre-eclampsia and its complications.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; : CD004659
- Low-dose aspirin for the prevention of preterm delivery in nulliparous women with a singleton pregnancy (ASPIRIN): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 395: 285-293
- Pre-eclampsia prevention using routine versus screening test-indicated aspirin in low-risk women.Hypertension. 2018; 72: 1391-1396